What Did We Learn This Month?
Health magazine: December 2012
Health Cover Star for December:
Bethenny Frankel is again on the cover and she is her usual (meaning lovely) self. Bethenny has a talk show coming out soon which I am really looking forward to and she offers Health readers now her personal tips for making 2013 a banner year. (2012 can suck it for all I am concerned by the way.)
Bethenny looks great inside which you can see right here:
So what else is inside the December Health?
"Don’t Gain the Festive 15!”
Health has a plethora of tips to “pudge-proof” your holidays. (My cranberry corn bread recipe won’t help you there!)
“The Complete Healthy Gift Finder”
Here we have a really fabulous gift guide of healthy-type of items that you will love to see under your tree. I found lots of items I may put under my own tree!
"Avoid Germs Wherever You Go"
Yikes! The last thing I need is to be scared of going out in public with the fear of germs invading my body but the runny[-nose season is upon us and it is time to be even more careful than normal.
"Your Top Plumbing Problems Solved”
This is a special article about your lady parts and what to do if you have any issues with it. Very helpful!
"I Want My Good Posture Back"
My mother nagged me for years to stand and sit up straight and though I hated it at the time—I have to admit I have nice posture now. If your mom was less of a nag this article might be a good use to you.
And now the rest of the best of this issue of Health:
- “Open Your Eyes” All about making your eyes pop (in a good way) with makeup.
- “America’s Wildest Food Habits, Revealed” If liking the spoon while cooking is wrong—I don’t want to be right!
- "Peace on Earth (And in Your Life)” Are you curious as to how women around the world distress than check out this article!
- "Your Skin: A User’s Guide” A handy guide on how to handle your epidermal layer form site to sun damage to redness and more!
- “How to Feed a Houseful” Lots of “nom nom”-worthy recipes to feed a whole crew in your home.
- “The New Restaurant Fat Traps” Going out to eat doesn’t have to be a diet downfall. Here we get tips for how to eat out and stay on the healthy track.
Follow Heath online at: www.Health.com
B I loved the gift guide but once again—where are my beloved workout pages? Harrumph on that!
Did you see the new Health magazine? What was your favorite section? What are you asking from Santa this year?
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: @BrooklynFitChik (note the spelling!)
Friend Me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick”
You Tube: “BrooklynFitChick1”