Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 16
My latest Vlog featuring PV Body, the first unofficial look at the new Brooklyn Fit Chick Blog (!!), Miz Fit’s first eBook, the SHRED book giveaway, the MILF Diet, ECA and my supercool Flip Camera Giveaway
Hey there! Hi there! Ho Ho Ho There!
Today is Christmas Eve (as I am posting this) and my brother is on his way over to celebrate the holiday with me so I must produce this post haste and be very brief. So here is what I will be talking about today:
- My PV Body ambassadorship. Check it out for yourself to get 20% off your first order!
- Miz Fit
Online’s new eBook which you can find out about at
her link. Carla Birnberg is a grade-A bad ass in case you didn’t know that. (You can see her specially designed Skort up top!)
- Dr. Ian K Smith’s book SHRED: The Revolutionary Diet which you can enter to win--details here. Dr. Ian was featured on Celebrity Fit Club form VH-1 and I never missed one episode of that show, just so you know.
- ECA World Fitness Conference in New York City: Feb 8-10th I will be there this year and want to meet up if you are going as well.
- My Flip camera giveaway to go live next week! This contest will be open to the continental U.S. PLUS Canada so get ready my Canadian peeps!
- The upcoming redesign of Brooklyn Fit Chick (created by the incredibly talented Anda T. @leavingfatville) is ready to take off and here is your first look! http://brooklynfitchick.com/ (Please tell me what you think!)
- Finally, my next fabulous giveaway starts this Friday and lasts until next Friday, January 4, 2013. The MILF Diet from Jessica Porter
Here we go!
One note—I make a mistake in the video and refer to this Friday as December 27th when it is actually the 28th. But the same rules apply—Dr. Ian Smith’s book winner will be chosen at NOON eastern that day and the new MILF Diet book giveaway begins that day. Whoo hoo!
So that is it for me today. I have tons of baking and cooking to get to and it won’t wait for anyone. Have a wonderful holiday and I will see you next week on New Year’s Eve. Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement. I look forward to getting to know you all even better in 2013!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1