Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 28
The Latest Brooklyn Fit Chick Vlog Episode 28: Featuring My Appreciation of Friendship, Indoor Surfing Lessons, Butt Shots on Facebook, Trader Joe’s Lack of Chopped Kale in NYC & LA
Plus: Food Network’s Claire Robinson 5 Ingredient Fix Cookbook Giveaway!!
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
How is everyone today? I am feeling all gooey and sentimental this week and just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate our virtual friendship. I started this blog almost three years ago with absolutely NO idea what I would write about or who on earth would pay attention to my ramblings. It’s taken a little while but I am really starting to get this whole Blog/Vlog groove going and just wanted to say “thank you” to all of you have shown me support and kindness. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Don’t worry—nothing is changing here. I think it is because this is my birthday month (March 29th—mark it on your calendars!) that I am feeling all kinds of sentimental about people that I love and how lucky I am to have friends all over the world because of the wacky Interwebs. Yes, you are my friends and I just want to let you know that you all rock so freaking hard!
Anyhoo—let’s get back to my Blog/Vlog. Today I am once again giving away a cool prize thanks to the good folks at the Florida Department of Citrus (check out the Vlog to see what it is.) Plus I will talk about…
- My SurfSET class (http://www.surfsetfitness.com/) which took place at Chelsea Piers (Thanks Gang! http://www.chelseapiers.com/sc/) and ruled my world!
- The lack of kale at Trader Joe’s (WTF?)
- The next magazines I plan to cover. (Fitness, Women’s Health, Oxygen, Men’s Health and Health.)
- My latest giveaway which includes a $20 gift card from Williams-Sonoma, a measuring cup plus a copy of Claire Robinson’s cookbook 5 Ingredient Fix http://www.amazon.com/Ingredient-Fix-Elegant-Irresistible-Recipes/dp/0446572098/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362342364&sr=8-1&keywords=claire+robinson%27s+5+ingredient+fix+cookbook
Now let’s check out today’s Vlog post!
Here is some more information about Claire Robinson’s book which I am giving away:
Claire Robinson, the hot new Food Network star of 5 Ingredient Fix and Food Network Challenge, helps people get dinner on the table with little fuss and a few great ingredients.
The quest for simple, affordable, and fresh, mouthwatering food is over. 5 INGREDIENT FIX helps put delicious and sophisticated meals on the table in a snap. With people struggling to simplify, streamline, and budget, the Food Network's Claire Robinson is here to help. Cooking doesn't have to be complicated to be impressive; simplifying the process with fewer ingredients saves time, frustration, and ultimately, money. From breakfast treats like Brioche French Toast with Strawberries and Cream to no-fuss meals like Grown-up Grilled Cheese and Iceberg Wedges with Buttermilk Dressing to a romantic dinner of Grilled Scallops with Saffron Aioli and Green Goddess Rice, all of Robinson's recipes have five or fewer ingredients. A quick trip to the supermarket for one bag of groceries, and a delicious, restaurant-quality meal can be on the table in no time.
If you are interested this “Just Add OJ” Sponsored Giveaway (Continental U.S. only please!) you need to do the following:
- Post a comment on my Blog below.
- Tweet out your interest in this giveaway to both: @BrooklynFitChik and @JustAddOJ
- Use the hastag #JustAddOJ
I will randomly pick a winner next Monday, March 25th at Noon (Eastern) and contact them directly. Good luck!!
Brooklyn Fit Chick
Follow me on Twitter: “BrooklynFitChik” (note the spelling!)
Friend me on Facebook: “Brooklyn FitChick
You Tube: BrooklynFitChick1